Wednesday 4 January 2012

I'm Back!!!!

Yes, it was almost like I had dropped off the face of the earth!! I've decided that December was basically a write off. Barely any time for scrapping with all the responsibilities at school(reports, presentation day, blah, blah, blah). So, I won't bore you with all that only to say that one of my resolutions was to take photos everyday. Photos of the little things, things the kids say and do, documenting things that make me laugh (like Troy's addiction to newspapers - watch this space for a page coming shortly!!). So here is my layout for this months challenge at Scrap The Boys.

January STB Challenge

This month we want to know about your boys favourite summer holiday past times. For example, do you spend heaps of time at the beach, do they love relaxing at home, their favourite holiday destination, spending time in the pool and so on...

You have until midnight 31st January to link your entries to this post. Make sure you pop over and check out the fabulous Design Team examples. Here is my take on the challenge. Most Christmas holidays we manage to head over to Yamba to visit Troy's mum. They have this great little shop in the main street that sells ice-cream and of course Harry can't go past without having one!!!



Thanks for dropping by. Be back in a few days with some more goodies for you to look at.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment