Saturday 28 January 2012

Handmade By Suzanne

Decided to have a go at the challenge over at Handmade By Suzanne this month. You know how I love a good shetch so this was right up my alley. Photos are of Soph at the Big Banana a couple of years ago. Had loads of fun with this - lots of stamping, inking and doodling. Very messy but one of my faves!!!!



The weather is horrible here at the moment. So wet and overcast. Back to work tomorrow so thought I'd better take a chance and get a photo while I could so I appologise for the terrible light. They seem to have great challenges over there so think I'll add them to my list of challenges each month. Oh, and they have a great shop with lots of cool chippy. Pop over and have a look, you won't be sorry!! Have a great day and thanks for dropping by!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work Jeanenne!
    Lovely page styling, & great to have a colour & B & W photo of your Sophie.

    ReplyDelete