Saturday 15 October 2011

ScrapBoutique Week 6

Just a quick post today to share this layout. This week over at ScrapBoutique the Passion 4 Fasion criteria was Elegant. I have used a photo of Sophie getting ready for her first school social. Did more journalling than I usually would but I wanted to tell the story of how I sometimes wish time would stop because she is growing up way too fast!!!



Had some fun with paint on the background which I stamped on using foil. Love the butterfly which I found at Lincraft of all places!!!! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I really, really loved this layout!! It really stood out in the gallery - it is just gorgeous!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!! The paint in the background looks amazing and I love the butterfly! Check out all that journalling, love it!

    ReplyDelete