Wednesday 5 October 2011

Scrap the Boys Challenge for October

Well we have certainly had a crazy school holidays at our house! We had a great trip away for a few days to catch up with old friends (ate and drank way too much) but now we are home, Harry has decided to get his horrid cough back again!!! Needless to say that not much scrapping has gone on!!! Here is this months challenge over at Scrap the Boys. The challenge this month is to use HANDMADE BOY EMBELLISHMENTS on your layout. You can use purchased handmade products, however please feel free to make your own!!!
Brands to think about if you are purchasing are Lil Red Rocket, A Lil Something, Greatest View, Charms Creations, Chelley Bean Designs and there are many, many more...
I have made the embellies on my layout as I didn't have any handy that matched with my paper and I have to say it was kind of fun to play around!!!



This is a photo of Harry at 1 hour old. Quite impressed with the photo as hubby actually took it because I was still in recovery!!! I love Harry's cute fuzzy hair and how new he is in this photo!! Brings back so many memories. Come over and have a look at the fabulous work of the design team at STB and have a go at the challenge!!
Thanks for dropping by!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. OH that photo is just too CUTE!!!
    and this layout is just a stunner!!!
    I love all that layering and those colours just rock that B&W photo!!!
    Great Job
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embellishments you have created Jeanenne, very clever! That photo is precious and the colours used really makes it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute layout! Love the colors and the corrugated card, thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete