Saturday 10 September 2011

Scrap the Boys September Challenge!!

You don't realise how much you miss your computer until it's gone!!!! Well I almost had heart failure a couple of weeks ago. The computer was running a little slow and I asked hubby to take it to one of his friends who is a bit of a guru. Imagine my utter shock when I got the phone call from Troy to say that the hard drive was dead!!!! My first thought was 'But everything is on the computer'!!!!!!! After being reassured that he could get everything off there I calmed down a little but it was only today after actually getting on and checking that it is all still here that I have calmed down. Here's hoping it doesn't happen again in a hurry!!!!!

This month at Scrap the Boys there is a great challenge. The challenge is to use household/family ephemera on your layouts. Now this can be anything from clothing labels, toy packaging, gift cards or cards from birthdays, ticket stubs etc.... Here is what I came up with:

This is a picture of Harry on the carousel at Darling Harbour when we were down there last April for the Royal Easter Show. He would have ridden on it all day if we let him!!!
Pop on over to STB if you can this month and check out the great inspiration from the Creative Team. There are some great prizes this month as well. Come and have some fun!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! all I can say is... sorry for your loss (hee hee) I was without computer ( a syndrome called computeris interuptis..)for 6 months and I had to have ALOT of therapy to cope with it so I totally understand. That phone call would have been terrible. Lucky you were able to save everything!!
    gorgeous gorgeous LO too - This challenge scares me a little but yours is inspirational so I will give it a go :} Great page!!

    ReplyDelete